Copy a state released test and make it your own
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 5:43 PM
Find a state released test
- Click on the 'tests' tab, then choose 'Find state released tests' from the top drop-down menu.
- Click the name of a test to view it as a PDF.
- Click "copy" to make a copy of the state released test.
Edit and save the test
- Adjust the name and grade/subject of the test by typing over what is already there.
- To re-arrange items, click on an item and drag and drop it on top of the item you want it to follow.
- Click on the 'x' in the top right corner of a question to remove the question, click the pencil to edit the question.
- Click "Print PDF" or "Take Online" depending on how you want to test your students
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.