Find test questions by state standard
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 5:41 PM
Search by standards to find questions to add to your test
- Click the 'Add another item'
- Change the 'Standards' drop-down menu to choose your state or Common Core standards. Change the 'Course' drop-down menu to choose the course you teach.
- Click 'search' next to a standard to search for items:
Add questions and save test
- Click the 'Add this item to test' button below items to add them to your test.
- Click the 'Change standard' button if you'd like to search on a new standard.
- Click the 'Close' button to make changes to your test, then be sure to save your test.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.