3 Steps: Create Rosters, Print Scanforms, View Reports
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 5:06 PM
- Click the 'classes' tab
- Click the 'add your classes' button
- Follow the directions on the page
- Find the test you need scanforms for and click the "Print scan forms" button on the report. After you print scanforms and the students have filled them in, email the scanforms to email@example.com.
- Click "View" on the report icon that you want to view.
- Click the green buttons to change the view
- Within the report, click the district's name, school name, teacher name, and class name to view the student list.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.