Grading student answers/scanforms
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Grading multiple choice answers
- Send scanforms to firstname.lastname@example.org by using your scanners "scan-to-email" function or by attaching the scanforms to an email and sending to email@example.com
- Within seconds, your students' scores will be available on the test's report's page
Grading open response questions
- Grade the student's response on your own and then send in the scanform like normal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we've received the scanform you'll be able to enter the item's score into the report itself.
- View the report and select "my current students" from the drop-down menu, this will show you all your students’ scores.
- Click on a student’s open response box to type in their score, you'll be able to enter in scores up to the maximum amount of points allowed for the particular question, the open response scores will be calculated into the overall scores.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.