Copying course history from a transcript to eSchool
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jun, 2018 at 3:23 PM
Search for a student record
- Click on 'students'
- Limit search to find students
- Search for a student
- Click on a student's name to view their record.
- If this student is a student from your school, the student record/transcript will appear.
- If you are viewing a student that is not in your school, you will receive a FERPA Agreement message before accessing the record. If you intend to officially request the transcript, click “Request Transcript” and the record will appear.
Refresh Student Information from eSchool
- Once the student is enrolled in eSchool click the refresh button below the 'student information' section
- This will update the student's location, local ID, DOB and the name on Triand without having to wait for the nightly connection
View the Record and Select Courses to Copy
- Click the checkboxes next to the courses in gray you wish to copy from the transcript to eSchool
- Click the 'Copy selected history' button
Copy Courses from the Transcript to eSchool
- The courses on the left column are the ones you chose to copy.
- The boxes in the right column will show all matching unique course names and course codes found in the current district if you click the down arrow. From the drop-down menu choose the course you wish to use and make necessary edits.
- When done, click the 'Copy selected courses' button to copy courses to eSchool.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.