Can you get a free trial without putting in credit information?
You can try it out for yourself by following these steps:
- Go here: https://my.triand.com/trial.html
- Click the purple “add another item” button
- Then, choose from the “standards” drop-down your state or Common Core
- Choose from the “Course” drop-down the course you want to search on
- Click “search” next to the standard you want to find items for
- Items will return that align to that standard you chose. Click on the item to add it into your test.
- When you’re done adding questions, click the “close” button in the top right corner
- To remove questions, click the “X” in the top right of any question
- To rearrange questions, click the item and drag it on top of the item you want it to follow. So, if you want to move number 1 to the number 3 spot, you’ll click on number 1 and drop it on top of number 3.
- When you’re done, click the “Print” button to see what it looks like as a test booklet or click “Take online” to see what it looks like as an online test.
Give that a try and please let me know if you have any other questions.
If you’re ready to get started, go here to sign up: https://my.triand.com/signup.html?plan=teacher
Also, keep in mind that if your school signs up, all the teachers at your school can use Triand at no personal cost to themselves. Your school can sign up for the school plan here: https://my.triand.com/signup.html?plan=school
Let me know if you have any other questions. I’m here to help and happy to do so.