I was introduced in purchasing triand but I’m unable to see the different questioning formats. I wanted to know is there multiple selections, multiple select, technology enhance availability?
Good morning! Thank you for contacting us about the testing and reporting tools on Triand (www.triand.com).
We have over 50,000 test questions that are multiple choice, short answer and open response questions. All the test questions are from state assessments nation-wide. You can search on a standard you are teaching and find questions that will assess that area. We are working on allowing for highlighting ability, multiple correct answers and technology enhanced questions. We’ll let you know when these options are available!
You can see what we have now by following these steps:
- Go here: https://my.triand.com/trial.html
- Click the purple “add another item” button
- Then, choose from the “standards” drop-down your state or Common Core
- Choose from the “Course” drop-down the course you want to search on
- Click “search” next to the standard you want to find items for
- Items will return that align to that standard you chose. Click on the item to add it into your test.
- When you’re done adding questions, click the “close” button in the top right corner
- To remove questions, click the “X” in the top right of any question
- To rearrange questions, click the item and drag it on top of the item you want it to follow. So, if you want to move number 1 to the number 3 spot, you’ll click on number 1 and drop it on top of number 3.
- When you’re done, click the “Print” button to see what it looks like as a test booklet or click “Take online” to see what it looks like as an online test.
Let me know if you have any other questions. I’m here to help and happy to do so. Thanks!